Arequipa people may offer lodging to the attendants to PERUMIN 33 until June 30.
June 30 is the deadline to announce in a modern minisite of the Mining mega event.
The Peruvian Institute of Mining Engineers (IIMP) informs the residents of Arequipa that on June 30 is the deadline to advertise at no expense their ads on the modern minisites to rent lodging for the thousands of visitors that will participate at PERUMIN 33 Mining Convention from September 18 through 22 at the campus of the Public University of San Agustín.
To participate, anyone interested must upload their ads to the minisite with accurate information of their properties (type of lodging, photos, location, dimensions, number of rooms, costs, etc.), until June 30, following 4 simple steps, through this link https://goo.gl/W8RWNn
The Organizing Committee highlights that the only ads that will be posted are those with complete and correct information and after been assessed by our personnel to ensure the comfort of our attendants (quality, cleanliness, property public records number, etc.).
Different types of properties can participate, such as houses, apartments, hotels, hostels, retreat houses, boutique hotels, among others. For further information, please call to (511) 982.097.045 or contact us to the email , y .
This initiative provides the participant with the possibility of choosing the best option according their requirements and to contact well in advance the advertiser to enjoy their good stay during the five days of PERUMIN 33 Mining Convention, to be carried out at the campus of the Public University of San Agustín, from September 18 through 22.
The participants of PERUMIN 33 Mining Convention interested in booking a property may do so by searching at. Once the location, dimensions and characteristics are verified, they will directly contact the advertiser.
Finally, the event organizers state that this information service does not imply the existence of any agreement or commercial relationship with the advertisers that post their offers on this site and is excluded of any liability for any kind of failure to comply with the contracts celebrated within the framework of the lease of such properties.
- PERUMIN 33 Mining Convention will have a 10.3 hectares are for the construction and enabling of exhibition areas, lectures rooms, among other common areas for the attendants
- PERUMIN 33 Mining Convention will gather about 68000 attendants.
Últimas NoticiasSuper User
- Disal: “Innovation is the foundation of the environmental products and services we offer”
- "Peru-Australia FTA will bring great opportunities for the mining industry in both countries”
- MEM: “We aim at creating suitable conditions to develop the mining sector”
- Milpo: “We will present our social and environmental management results at PERUMIN 33”
- Roque Benavides: “PERUMIN shows the decentralizing work of the mining industry”