Register at PERUMIN 33 with a preferential rate only until August 14
Take this promotion and be in one of the most important mining meetings in the world.
PERUMIN 33 Mining Convention is to start soon, you have until August 14 to confirm your participation with 20% discount. Remember this mining megaevent will be held from September 18 to 22 at the campus of Universidad Nacional de San Agustín (UNSA) in Arequipa and will gather about 68,000 participants.
This year, participants have new categories as follows: Conventionist Member of IIMP (65 years old or above), Conventionist Member of SME, Conventionist Member of SME (65 years or above), Lecturers of Technology and Innovation Meeting, Student Member of CIEMIN, and Student Attending the Legal and Tax Meeting.
PERUMIN 33 Mining Convention, organized by the Peruvian Institute of Mining Engineers (IIMP) will include 7 renewed academic and business meetings to present creative solutions to core issues faced by the Peruvian mining industry, with the contribution of renowned top-class experts.
The meetings are: Technology and Innovation Meeting, Logistics Meeting, Legal and Tax Meeting, International Meeting, and Social Meeting. In addition to this, among the novelties this year, there are 2 new spaces being developed: Mining Business Summit and Environmental Meeting.
With the motto “Mining: competitiveness and sustainability", the purpose of PERUMIN 33 is to point out social and environmental aspects, besides the technical aspects of the mining industry. We await you in Arequipa for PERUMIN 33 Mining Convention!
For further information, write at: , (511) 313 4160 Ext 256 and 257
Últimas NoticiasSuper User
- Disal: “Innovation is the foundation of the environmental products and services we offer”
- "Peru-Australia FTA will bring great opportunities for the mining industry in both countries”
- MEM: “We aim at creating suitable conditions to develop the mining sector”
- Milpo: “We will present our social and environmental management results at PERUMIN 33”
- Roque Benavides: “PERUMIN shows the decentralizing work of the mining industry”