IIMP launches a call for job opportunities at PERUMIN 33
Applicants can access job offers in Lodging, Sponsorships, Communications, EXTEMIN, Registration, Logistics and Systems.
Preparations continue for PERUMIN 33 Mining Convention, one of the most important mining meetings in the world organized by the Peruvian Institute of Mining Engineers (IIMP). To complete these preparations, IIMP has launched a call for job opportunities to allow many interested people of the sector to join the team of this megaevent.
PERUMIN 33 Mining Convention to be held from September 18 to 22 at the campus of Universidad Nacional de San Agustín (UNSA) in Arequipa, has enabled a modern platform with multiple offers for different areas of the organization of this event.
Personnel are needed such as field logistics assistants, warehouse, diners and kiosks, administrative senior personnel, customer service clerk, senior and junior field staff, registration, credentials, systems, communications, technical support, press conference room, community manager, writers, head and assistant of pavilion, among others.
To have access to these job offers, applicants must visit PERUMIN 33 Mining Convention website (www.convencionminera.com), search Convocatoria / Oportunidades Laborales and pick out a work area and position of interest, and fill correctly their information to create a user’s account.
It is important to point out that you can only make 2 job applications, for any job position. Certainly, this was the opportunity many interested professionals and other applicants of the industry had been waiting for.
- Since its creation in 1954, the Peruvian Institute of Mining Engineers (IIMP), hosts the biannual event named PERUMIN Mining Convention which is aimed at strengthening specialized professional development of participants and spread new knowledge resulting from research, innovation, and application of technology in mining operations.
Últimas NoticiasSuper User
- Disal: “Innovation is the foundation of the environmental products and services we offer”
- "Peru-Australia FTA will bring great opportunities for the mining industry in both countries”
- MEM: “We aim at creating suitable conditions to develop the mining sector”
- Milpo: “We will present our social and environmental management results at PERUMIN 33”
- Roque Benavides: “PERUMIN shows the decentralizing work of the mining industry”