Find information about PERUMIN 33 Mining Convention through our social networks
All novelties regarding PERUMIN 33 Mining Convention are also informed through the official accounts in Facebook and Twitter.
Social network technology has made access and information spread easier. Thanks to this advantage, the Peruvian Institute of Mining Engineers (IIMP), organizer of PERUMIN 33 Mining Convention, has announced they are already giving information regarding preparations of the mining event through its official website (convencionminera.com) and its social networks.
This way, interested people may follow the account “PeruminOficial at either Facebook, Twitter or YouTube, and “PERUMIN Convención Minera” for LinkedIn.
These platforms also spread information regarding the Mining Technological Fair (EXTEMIN) and the seven academic-business meetings to be presented from September 18 to 22 in Arequipa.
PERUMIN 33 Mining Convention – taking place for the second consecutive time at the campus of Universidad Nacional de San Agustín (UNSA) – has consolidated as the meeting with the largest attendance, expectation and organization throughout its editions, due to the number of international delegations, governmental authorities and the variety of products and services offered there.
Últimas NoticiasSuper User
- Disal: “Innovation is the foundation of the environmental products and services we offer”
- "Peru-Australia FTA will bring great opportunities for the mining industry in both countries”
- MEM: “We aim at creating suitable conditions to develop the mining sector”
- Milpo: “We will present our social and environmental management results at PERUMIN 33”
- Roque Benavides: “PERUMIN shows the decentralizing work of the mining industry”