Companies can apply to a bid for PERUMIN 33
IIMP requires several services to implement this mining megaevent in Arequipa.
As part of its policy of transparency, the Peruvian Institute of Mining Engineers (IIMP) invites companies from several fields to participate in the bidding process to implement the venue for PERUMIN 33 Mining Convention, a megaevent to be held at the campus of Universidad Nacional de San Agustín de Arequipa from September 18 to 22.
Among works requested by the mining organization there is a temporary power supply project, construction of a drinkable water network, construction and implementation of food courts, rehabilitation of restrooms and audio-visual services. All these projects are located within the UNSA Engineering area.
In order to have access to this invitation, companies interested must visit PERUMIN 33 Mining Convention website www.convencionminera.com, browse at Convocatoria/Licitaciones and will find the services required for this megaevent.
Last July 7, economic proposals were received and opened, requirements from bidders were reviewed and verified for the power supply project (medium and low voltage), the construction of the water network (stretch Av. Venezuela – Av. Independencia) and rehabilitation of 12 restrooms.
Submission of proposals will take place at IIMP headquarters, Calle Los Canarios 155 -157 Urb. San Cesar II Etapa, La Molina and in the office of PERUMIN 33 in the Electronics School of UNSA (Arequipa). For further information, you may contact Mayra Hernández () or Juan Manuel Carpio ().
PERUMIN Mining Convention has consolidated as one of the mining events with the largest participation, expectation, and organization throughout all its editions, due to the number of international delegations, governmental authorities and the variety of products and services offered there. This edition expects about 68,000 visitors along the duration of the event (five days).
- Since its creation in 1954, the Peruvian Institute of Mining Engineers (IIMP), hosts the biannual event named PERUMIN Mining Convention which is aimed at strengthening specialized professional development of participants and spread new knowledge resulting from research, innovation, and application of technology in mining operations.
Últimas NoticiasSuper User
- Disal: “Innovation is the foundation of the environmental products and services we offer”
- "Peru-Australia FTA will bring great opportunities for the mining industry in both countries”
- MEM: “We aim at creating suitable conditions to develop the mining sector”
- Milpo: “We will present our social and environmental management results at PERUMIN 33”
- Roque Benavides: “PERUMIN shows the decentralizing work of the mining industry”