Centrum Católica will present a study regarding regional competitiveness and mining investment in PERUMIN 33
In the Mining Business Summit to be held at the campus of Universidad Nacional de San Agustín (UNSA) in Arequipa.
Know the progress of development in every region and the several actions the levels of the state and the private sector are doing to improve welfare conditions. This is key to promote investment and focus public budget on effective solutions.
In this sense, PUCP Business School Centrum Católica will present a study “Regional competitiveness and mining investment” in the Mining Business Meeting of PERUMIN 33 to held at the campus of Universidad Nacional de San Agustín (UNSA) in Arequipa.
This study will be presented by Dr. Luis del Carpio Castro, Director of Centrum Católica where he will explain Peru’s present situation in competitiveness and mining investment, as well as other challenges in the different regions by the time of the celebration of the Bicentenary of the Republic.
Centrum Católica promotes research and knowledge about social, economic, and political conditions in the country. Centrum is responsible for the preparation of the Index of Regional Competitiveness in Peru (ICRP in Spanish) which is a tool to measure development and welfare of the population in all places of Peru.
This publication monitors basic conditions and promotes actions that contribute to attain a more effective decentralization.
According to the Index of Regional Competitiveness of Peru 2016 by CENTRUM Católica, the more competitive regions in the south of Peru are Moquegua, Tacna, and Arequipa upon 5 pillars: economy, companies, government, infrastructure, and people.
- According to the last survey by Fraser, Peru is the most attractive country in the region for mining investors.
- The Mining Business Summit to be held in PERUMIN is an opportunity for dialogue and analysis of the main topics of the national and international mining agenda focused on competitiveness and sustainability of the mining industry in Peru.
Últimas NoticiasSuper User
- Disal: “Innovation is the foundation of the environmental products and services we offer”
- "Peru-Australia FTA will bring great opportunities for the mining industry in both countries”
- MEM: “We aim at creating suitable conditions to develop the mining sector”
- Milpo: “We will present our social and environmental management results at PERUMIN 33”
- Roque Benavides: “PERUMIN shows the decentralizing work of the mining industry”